Rights of the Child
* United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child. United Nations. (1989).
* Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child – The Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict (2000).
* Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child – The Sale of Children, Child Prostitution, and Child Pornography (2000).
* ILO Convention 138 Concerning the Minimum Age for Admission to Employment.
* United Nations Guidelines for the Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency – Riyadh Guidelines.
* United Nations Rules for the Protection of Juveniles Deprived of their Liberty.
* United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Administration of Juvenile Justice – Beijing Rules.
Subscribe toour Newsletter
“Hope For Children” CRC Policy Center announces a series of humanitarian actions aiming to support children and families…
“Hope For Children” CRC Policy Center achieved a new milestone in its history, the inauguration of its USA operations in…