Rights of the Child
* United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child. United Nations. (1989).
* Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child – The Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict (2000).
* Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child – The Sale of Children, Child Prostitution, and Child Pornography (2000).
* ILO Convention 138 Concerning the Minimum Age for Admission to Employment.
* United Nations Guidelines for the Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency – Riyadh Guidelines.
* United Nations Rules for the Protection of Juveniles Deprived of their Liberty.
* United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Administration of Juvenile Justice – Beijing Rules.
Subscribe toour Newsletter
The book “Individual Assessment of suspected or accused children” is published within the frame of the EU co-funded Just…
The 2nd meeting of the partners of the European project “Leaving with Care-Living with Care” (“CARE”) implemented with t…
"Hope For Children" CRC Policy Center
75 Limassol Avenue Office 201, 2nd Floor 2121 Nicosia, Cyprus